Programing and Development
1st of June 2013
A senior level position for professional, focusing knowledgeable capabilities in the functional areas of programming and systems analysis as needed by the information technology services department in delivering high quality, standard proficiency and reliable applications using Microsoft .net technology. Under general supervision, codes and modifies moderately to highly complex programs, including applications/systems integration. Tests and debugs codes; maintains, modifies, and integrates web applications. Performs analysis and design of program. Edits and approves user and application documentation for the use of new and revised systems, including operational documentation.
Essential Job Functions:
· Analyzes user requests to determine parameters of required program.
· Builds highly complex ui applications and back-end databases using expert-level skills in various web development tools, programming languages and scripting languages.
· Authors highly complex web pages and complex templates into which user content is loaded to generate dynamic web pages.
· Analyzes user information needs or business problems and determines most effective and efficient programming solution.
· Analyzes existing software systems and procedures; recommends modifications or creations of application and user procedures to best meet user’s needs; implements any needed changes.
· Designs and develops application integration between systems.
· Assists less experienced programmers in resolution of work problems related to program specifications or programming.
· Assists in staff development by training employees, scheduling, directing and monitoring student employees, and serving as an informational resource regarding policies and procedures.
· Assists with coordination of projects; leads and coordinates work of others to develop, test, install and modify these applications.
· Web application development and maintenance using .net (asp.net aspx), html, php, coding plus mssql, mysql database dealing skills.
· Java, jquerry, ajax and other scripts expert level abilities.
· Open source cms and content management ideas.
Non-essential Job Functions
· Fluent in English and good team worker
· Software as a service methodology
· Understandings of ERP systems
· Good looking and presentable personality
· Good hands on adobe Dreamweaver, filezilla, hosting, and domain registration issues.
· BSc Major of software engineering
· Two years of minimum experience in the same line
· Open minded, well behavior, and optimistic
· Preferred Arabic language speakers
· Good commands of Microsoft office
· Good commands of Microsoft windows
· Negotiable basic salary from (3000 SAR to 5000 SAR)
· Transportation and accommodation provided by the company
· Residence and Governmental fees are paid by the company
· Yearly salary increase and bonus on performance.
Duty rules and regulations
· 9 hours duty with one-hour lunch break 6 days per week.
· Saudi Labor law and regulations will apply on every worker.
· Three months probation period will apply for candidates from inside Saudi Arabia.
· Visa will be issued for abroad candidates.
· A brand new PC or a laptop.
· Office with comfortable chair and printing devices available
· Tea, Coffee, and snacks availability during the working hours.
· This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
· Salary is defined as per performance and skills after the probation period.